Thursday, July 3, 2008

Dare to Go Public

I suppose it is time to actually post this blog and learn how to do this a bit better. Be patient with me as I learn. I have a lot of people who know how to blog perfectly and so I hope to be a good student. Looking forward to seeing family on the Fourth of July at "The Little General Park". Our pool is ready for all swimmers and those that want to learn to swim. Please call us and swim as we hardly have time to use the pool and it is yearning for someone to come and splash!

My new passion is Saturday morning garage sales! I have found some wonderful bargains in the past four months and have more fun sharing what I find with others. Eventually I will learn how to post photos and will display some of my "finds". Let me know if you hear about a neighbor sale sale so I will be able to put it on my garage sale calendar. If you are bored on an early Saturday morning grab your coffee and head out with me.

Doris, Chuck's sister, her daughter Erin, and Taylor and Evan (grandchildren) will be visiting on July 11th through the 18th. The grandchildren will be looking for some new friends so if you want to bring your children to swim during that week please call and come on by.

No comments: