Saturday, January 13, 2007

Welcome

It is January of a new year and one of my resolutions is to stay in better touch with family and friends. Please check in often and let me know how each of you are doing. If you have an e-mail of a family member or extended family member who may be interested in staying in touch with us please send them the address to this blog. Happy New Year. Someone in this family has already had a birthday this year. My, my how time........

I would like to know how Chris and Joy's new home is coming along.
I would also like to know when Suzy will be home to visit.
I never get to see Eva, and I know she can figure out how to use this blog to check in occassionally.
I STILL have dishes that belong to others on the washing machine from the Christmas get together.
I hope to help Nina get e-mail connections soon. She has RTC Internet now.
I bet Paul and Astra can read this blog.
We know which family members will run circles around us in using this blog.
Tell me your favorite Christmas memory from your childhood.

No comments: