Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Good News

Soon "I will be able to say..."Let me tell you about my grandchild. Yes, not just a grand dog life anymore. Looking forward to the date of September 15. Beth's due date. Best news of this year so far!!!!! Beth and I went shopping on Saturday and enjoyed the day together. She is so lucky to find that this year's blouse styles are "peasant" and "empire". All other women who are in style this summer and fall will be wearing clothing that looks just like what she will need to wear.

Snow is predicted for the am and then some icing afterward. Hopefully by noon the roads will be safe. I do hope that everyone will stay in their homes and not put our brave workers of rescue in danger.

Thank you Justin for the use of your cap last night. I had forgotten how much warmth can be held in the body with a "night cap". I will be looking for one to wear at home on days and nights like we have had recently.

Beth, the Massari Wood All Stars are in today's Catoosa County News. "Rocked The House" is what it says they did! Congratulations all the hard work and extra time has paid off.

I bet every child in Catoosa County Schools is listening for news of school closings in hopes that they will be able to sleep in tomorow and avoid getting out in this cold weather. I bet there are also several teachers doing the same.

Enough for tonight, getting sleeping after being in the hot tub. Was a wonderful night with the cold air and the hot water.

No comments: